Traveling the World Through Sounds and Scenes.
Searching the globe for good music? Then listen up and look for Museyon Guides’s Music + Travel. With this new guidebook, curated by experts in the industry, you will: travel to Russia and experience the country’s long and inglorious outlaw culture’s sounds of Chanson; head to Buenos Aires to witness the development of Cumbia, from the lavish ’90s to its latest digital incarnation; go “underground” to check out Beijing’s ever-evolving, highly influential Experimental music scene; and get into Berlin’s private clubs that are playing the offspring of Techno. With varying cities and scenes, genres and influences, Music + Travel guides you across an insightful, international stage of sounds that helps you plan where to go and figure out what you don’t want to miss.
- Features 12 musical genres & music scenes
- Loaded with side-bars and useful trivia about musicians
- Discography of Artists’ albums
- 100 festival locations covering all 12 genres & more across the globe
- Timeline of historical events for each of the 12 genres
- Detailed maps of venue locations
- Jammed packed with color photos of cities, artists, albums & venues
- Great gift for the travel lover or the musically obsessed
164 pages, 5 1/4 x 8
Carton Qty: 36
MUS049000: Music/Genres & Styles/General November 2009 Add to Cart